Our Dress Code
To ensure a quality experience for all of our guests and to meet our standard of service, we kindly ask that you respect our dress code.
- Beach Flip Flops & Slides
- Athletic Attire including Sweat Pants & Jogging Pants
- Tank Tops for Men
- Undershirt type T-Shirts are too underdressed
- Clothing that is overly exposing, including Extreme Short Shorts & Midriff Tops are considered provocative and inappropriate
- We ask that hats be worn in the traditional manner
Your comfort is our priority, however we do not feel that overly casual attire is acceptable for our restaurant.